NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: NVIDIA
Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2823, which represents -0.24% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $7.15 representing 6.48% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $6.89 and resistance at $7.29.
Millicom (NYSE:MI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $15.9 representing 6.21% from its previous close. Millicom, the provider of readily available prepaid cellular telephony services in 13 emerging markets in Latin America and Africa, has calculated support and resistance levels at $103.65 and $111.50 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $17.5 representing 3.86% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), which is trading at $13.11 or -4.52% from the prior close. Shares of NVIDIA, the world leader in visual computing technologies have defined support at $13.15 and resistance at $15.22. Also among the worst performers Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $6.38 representing -4.49% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13284.1, which represents -0.06% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1436.21 that represents 0.29% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines