Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 08:12 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Carpenter Technology (NYSE: CRS) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Dover (NYSE: DOV) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Koppers Holdings (NYSE: KOP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Metals USA (NYSE: MUSA) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) was upgraded to Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Rock-Tenn (NYSE: RKT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE: SNY) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Nomura.
Tyco International (NYSE: TYC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) was downgraded from Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines