New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 08:10 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) was initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Bemis (NYSE: BMS) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Itron (NASDAQ: ITRO) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
PetroLogistics (NYSE: PDH) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $16 at Dahlman Rose.
Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) was initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan.
Sunshine Heart (NASDAQ: SSH) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Two Harbors Investment (NYSE: TWO) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines