MetLife - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of MetLife points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.92% higher.
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET) provides individual insurance, employee benefits and financial services with operations throughout the United States and the regions of Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The Company's products include life insurance, annuities, automobile and homeowners insurance, retail banking and other financial services to individuals as well as group insurance.
MetLife has already traded 0.971 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $33.59 and $35.25 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that MetLife stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines