Trade Alert - Kansas City Southern High Volume
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Kansas City Southern points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.16% higher.
Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU), through its subsidiaries, engages primarily in the freight rail transportation business. The Company operates a railroad system that provides shippers with rail freight services in commercial and industrial markets of the United States and Mexico.
Kansas City Southern has already traded 0.849 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $70.50 and $78.99 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Kansas City Southern stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines