New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Logitech points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.8% higher.
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) manufactures personal computer peripheral devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers.
Logitech has already traded 0.752 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $8.06 and $9.59 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Logitech stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines