Cincinnati Bell High Volume Day?
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Cincinnati Bell points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.38% lower.
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) is a provider of data and voice communications services over wireline and wireless networks and a provider of data center operations, related managed services and equipment. The Company provides telecommunications service to businesses and consumers in the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas primarily on its owned wireline and wireless networks. The Company also provides business customers with outsourced data center operations, including related managed services in data center facilities. The Company operates in three segments: Wireline, Wireless and Technology Solutions.
Cincinnati Bell has already traded 0.786 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $4.31 and $4.53 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Cincinnati Bell stock is underperforming the overall market.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines