Cincinnati Bell High Volume Day?
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Cincinnati Bell points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.38% lower.
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) is a provider of data and voice communications services over wireline and wireless networks and a provider of data center operations, related managed services and equipment. The Company provides telecommunications service to businesses and consumers in the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas primarily on its owned wireline and wireless networks. The Company also provides business customers with outsourced data center operations, including related managed services in data center facilities. The Company operates in three segments: Wireline, Wireless and Technology Solutions.
Cincinnati Bell has already traded 0.786 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $4.31 and $4.53 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Cincinnati Bell stock is underperforming the overall market.
Related Partner Headlines
- Cincinnati Bell Announces Early Results of Tender Offers - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Raises PT on Cincinnati Bell to $5.25 - Benzinga
- CyrusOne Files Registration Statement for a Proposed Initial Public Offering - Benzinga
- Benchmark Company Reiterates Buy Rating, $6 PT on Cincinnati Bell - Benzinga
- Cincinnati Bell Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (CBB) - TheStreet.com
- Benchmark Reiterates Buy, $6 PT on Cincinnati Bell; Solid Q1, CyrusOne IPO - Benzinga
- Cincinnati Bell Announces Plans to Pursue Data Center IPO - Benzinga
- Cincinnati Bell Reaches New 52-Week High (CBB) - TheStreet.com
- Cincinnati Bell Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CBB) - TheStreet.com
- Cincinnati Bell Extends Contract with Convergys and Expands Convergys' Billing and Customer Care Systems Support - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Ford Fusion Energi Earns Top Vehicle Safety Rating from NHTSA
Live Nation Further Expands Presence In Asia, Forms Joint Venture With Lushington
China Xiniya Fashion Limited Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
/C O R R E C T I O N -- CME Group/
CME Group Expands OTC Agricultural Offering with New USD-Denominated Palm Oil Swap
Best Examples of Real Web Sites Created With Drupal - Samples of Top Fantastic Websites Using Drupal Announced By ThreeHosts.com
Macerich's Santa Monica Place Wins "Best-of-the-Best" Global Shopping Center Award
Qihoo 360 Reports First Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results