Cincinnati Bell High Volume Day?
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Cincinnati Bell points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.38% lower.
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) is a provider of data and voice communications services over wireline and wireless networks and a provider of data center operations, related managed services and equipment. The Company provides telecommunications service to businesses and consumers in the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas primarily on its owned wireline and wireless networks. The Company also provides business customers with outsourced data center operations, including related managed services in data center facilities. The Company operates in three segments: Wireline, Wireless and Technology Solutions.
Cincinnati Bell has already traded 0.786 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $4.31 and $4.53 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Cincinnati Bell stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines