NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: FSLR, URBN, ORLY
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2809.31, which represents -0.56% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $21.23 representing 3.87% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $18.30 and resistance at $26.31.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $39.98 representing 3.23% from its previous close. Urban Outfitters, the owner and operator of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $29.36 and $38.30 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is O'Reilly (NASDAQ:ORLY), which is trading at $84.77 representing 1.83% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.35 or -7.16% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $5.84 and resistance at $6.39. Also among the worst performers Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $28.8 representing -4.92% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13313.8, which represents 0.05% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1437.06 that represents -0.06% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines