Sector Wrap Up - Brokers Declined: NMR, SCHW, IBKR
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.61%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $84.869, which represents -1.08% versus previous day close. The index , it had 1 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $3.59 representing 1.99% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.17 and resistance at $3.67.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $14 representing -0.21% from its previous close. Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.99 and $13.61 respectively. The other top performer was Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which closed the trading session at $14.22 representing -0.28% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) that closed the trading session at $8.75 or -3.37% from the previous close. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors have defined support at $8.26 and resistance at $8.88. Also among the worst performers was Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which closed the trading session at $16.61 representing -2.75% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines