Simon Property Group to Webcast Management Presentation at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:12 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) today announced that Stephen E. Sterrett, Chief Financial Officer, will provide an overview of the Company's business and strategies at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
The live audio-only webcast will be available online in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.simon.com. An online replay will be available through September 25, 2012 at the same location.
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 333 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 242 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com.
SOURCE Simon Property Group, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines