Phillips 66 in Danville, Illinois Adds U-Haul Rentals
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DANVILLE, Ill., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kalindi Patel, owner of Phillips 66, located at 2602 N. Vermilion St., recently added U‑Haul truck and trailer rentals to the gas station business she has been operating since 2009.
Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only will make their move easier but also will have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.
Phillips 66 can now offer its customers a variety of moving equipment and supplies designed specifically for moving household furnishings, including moving vans, open trailers, closed trailers, furniture pads, appliance dollies, furniture dollies, tow dollies and auto transports. Phillips 66 also will offer sales items to protect their customers' belongings and make moving easier, such as heavy-duty boxes, which are made of up to 90 percent recycled content and are available in a variety of sizes.
"U-Haul is added convenience to the community, and the customers needed the added service," Patel said.
"U-Haul is proud to be partnering with a quality independent business such as Phillips 66," exclaimed Jay Bjork, president, U-Haul Company of Illinois. "Kalindi is a great example of the type of successful business relationship U‑Haul has established in order to build and maintain a strong network of more than 15,000 independent dealers across North America."
For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 217-443-1547. Visit www.uwebconnect.com/phillips66danville. Business hours of operation are: Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sat. and Sun. 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Illinois fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers: http://www.uhaul.com/SuperGraphics/71/Venture-Across-America-and-Canada-Modern/Illinois!
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment: http://www.uhaul.com/About/Sustainability
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/UhaulCompany
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625/
U-Haul was founded by a Navy veteran who grew up during the Great Depression. Tires and gas were still rationed or in short supply during the late 1940s when U-Haul began serving U.S. customers. Today, that background is central to the U-Haul Sustainability Program: "Serving the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." Our commitment to reduce, reuse and recycle includes fuel-efficient moving vans, neighborhood proximity, moving box reuse, moving pads made from discarded material and packing peanuts that are 100% biodegradable. Learn more about these facts and others at uhaul.com/sustainability.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been the choice for the do-it-yourself mover. U-Haul customers' patronage has enabled the Company to maintain the largest rental fleet in the do-it-yourself moving industry which includes trucks, trailers and towing devices. U-Haul also offers storage throughout North America. The Company provides industry leading moving and storage boxes and an extended line of packing supplies to protect customer possessions. U-Haul is the consumer's number one choice as the largest installer of permanent trailer hitches in the automotive aftermarket. The Company supplies alternative-fuel for vehicles and backyard grills as one of the nation's largest retailers of propane.
U-Haul Public Relations
(602) 263-6772 fax
- Pioneer Landscaping Materials Inc. in Gilbert, Arizona Adds U-Haul Trailer Rentals
- Man (West Virginia) Mini Storage Adds U-Haul Truck Rentals and Towing Equipment
- Citrus Green Light Auto in Inverness, Florida Adds U-Haul Rentals
- Pioneer Landscaping Materials Willis Road in Chandler, Arizona Adds U-Haul Truck Rentals
- Pioneer Landscaping Materials Inc., in Casa Grande, Arizona Adds U-Haul Trailers and Towing Equipment
- Auto Service Experts in Elgin, Illinois Adds U-Haul Boxes
- Attorney General Strange, the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) and U-Haul Present "Arrive Alive: Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks!"
- U-Haul Offering 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and U-Box Portable Moving and Storage to Colorado Residents Affected by the Black Forest Fire
- U-Haul Offering 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and U-Box Portable Moving and Storage to Florida Residents Affected by Tropical Storm Andrea
- AMERCO Schedules Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year End 2013 Financial Results Release and Investor Webcast
Related Partner Headlines
- Copa Holdings Among Transportation's Biggest Movers on November 8, 2012 - Investopedia
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Rental & Leasing Services Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited and Other Transportation Stocks Making Big Moves on September 28, 2012 - Investopedia
- Amerco Up 17% After Beatings Earnings Estimates - Benzinga
- Amerco Reaches New 52-Week High (UHAL) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.98 (-1.12%)
In The Wires
Qualcomm Expands Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor Tier
The Jump Manual Review: Reveals Hiller’s Method of Vertical Jump Training
Industry Trailblazer Multifamily Utility Company, Inc. Introduces the Submetering Industry’s First Mobile App for Residents and Managers
Veris Gold Corp. announces appointments
JMWest LIVE! Celebrates Its Three-Year Anniversary June 25, 2013 at The Roxy Theatre
Hawaiian Electric seeks to speed up development of low-cost renewable energy for Oahu
The Sales Whisperer® Says Direct Mail Marketers are Doing the Happy Dance for the New Kit Card Fusion Postcard Integration Tool from Infusionsoft for Marketing Automation
Truett-Hurst, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering