NI Extends PXI Platform Leadership With Industry's First All-Hybrid PXI Express Chassis Featuring PCI Express 2.0 x8 Links to Every Slot
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced the industry's first all-hybrid PXI Express chassis featuring PCI Express 2.0 x8 links to every slot for increased data throughput resulting in lower test times and reduced cost of test. The hybrid slot connectors deliver maximum flexibility in PXI and PXI Express module slot replacement, while the addition of hot-swappable fans and an easily replaceable power supply improves system availability in high-performance applications.
"With the release of the NI PXIe-1085 all-hybrid-slot chassis, NI continues to demonstrate its leadership in PXI, offering unrivaled performance, flexibility and value," said Eric Starkloff, NI vice president of product marketing for systems platforms. "This chassis expands the reach of PXI into even more demanding high-performance streaming applications such as RF record and playback while preserving backward compatibility with PXI modules released in the past 15 years."
- PCI Express 2.0 x8 links to every slot for best-in-class bandwidth of 4 GB/s/slot and 12 GB/s system
- All-hybrid-slot backplane accommodates both PXI and PXI Express modules
- Remote system health monitoring improves system manageability
- Hot-swappable fans and a toolless, easily replaceable power supply improve total system availability
Learn more with these resources:
- NI PXI Express Product Page: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/210863
- White Paper: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14086/en
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Pricing and Contact Information
NI PXIe-1085 Chassis
Priced* from $8,499; €7,599; ¥1,031,000
*All prices are subject to change without notice.
11500 N Mopac Expwy, Austin, Texas 78759-3504
Tel: (800) 258-7022, Fax: (512) 683-9300
LabVIEW, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Editor Contact: Julia Betts, (512) 683-8165
SOURCE National Instruments
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines