The Mosaic Company 2012 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:57 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PLYMOUTH, Minn., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) will hold its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. local time. The meeting will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth, Minnesota 55441.
Stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 13, 2012 are invited to attend the meeting in person and vote their shares by completing a ballot at the meeting. Street name stockholders may vote their shares in person at the meeting only with a signed letter or other proxy from their broker, bank, trust or other nominee giving them the right to vote the shares. Participants of the Mosaic 401(k) Plan or the Mosaic Union Savings Plan may attend the meeting, but must vote their plan shares at least three days in advance of the meeting.
Mosaic's 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders may also be attended via the internet at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/MOS12. Stockholders may vote during the virtual meeting with the 12-digit control number included on their proxy card or notice received. To attend the virtual meeting, please log-in to the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Stockholders may also log-in to the virtual meeting through their brokerage firm's website by logging into their personal account and selecting the shareholder communications mailbox. The control number will automatically populate to gain access to the meeting and vote.
Anyone is welcome to attend the virtual meeting. Attendance in person at the meeting will be limited to Mosaic's stockholders and invited guests. Attendees may be asked to present valid picture identification, such as a driver's license or passport, before being admitted to the meeting. If shares are held in street name, stockholders may also be asked to provide proof of ownership in the form of a recent brokerage statement or letter from their broker to be admitted to the meeting.
About The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single-source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com.
SOURCE The Mosaic Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines