Critters RV & Self Storage in West Jordan, Utah Adds U-Haul Rentals
Published on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:59 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WEST JORDAN, Utah, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Val and Trent Herbert, owners of Critters RV & Self Storage, located at 4196 W. Farm Rd., recently added U-Haul truck and trailer rentals to the RV and self-storage business they have been operating since 2007 for RVs, and 2012 for self-storage. There are two acres of outside RV storage and 45,000 sq ft of inside RV storage that is climate controlled for RVs and boats. The self-storage area has 288 units, with sizes of 5x5, 5x10, 10x10 and 10x15--all classified as climate controlled; 10x10, 10x15 and 10x20 are all drive-up storage. Each unit is totally secured for the protection of customers' belongings, with cameras, motion and individual door contacts attached to a coded swipe key.
Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only will make their move easier but also will have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.
Critters RV & Self Storage can now offer its customers a variety of moving equipment and supplies designed specifically for moving household furnishings, including moving vans, open trailers, closed trailers, furniture pads, appliance dollies, furniture dollies, tow dollies and auto transports. Critters RV & Self Storage also will offer sales items to protect their customers' belongings and make moving easier, such as heavy-duty boxes, which are made of up to 90 percent recycled content and are available in a variety of sizes.
"After checking things out, we found U-Haul to have the best trucks, trailers, moving supplies and equipment to assist our customers," the Herberts said. "Since partnering, we have found this to be very true. The support from U-Haul has been fantastic."
"U-Haul is proud to be partnering with a quality independent business such as Critters RV & Self Storage," exclaimed Bradley Ling, president, U-Haul Company of Utah. "Val and Trent are a great example of the type of successful business relationship U-Haul has established in order to build and maintain a strong network of more than 15,000 independent dealers across North America."
For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 801-308-8662. Visit www.crittersselfstorage.com. Business hours of operation are: Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sat. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Utah fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers: http://www.uhaul.com/SuperGraphics/25/Venture-Across-America-and-Canada-Modern/Utah!
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment: http://www.uhaul.com/About/Sustainability
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/UhaulCompany
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625/
U-Haul was founded by a Navy veteran who grew up during the Great Depression. Tires and gas were still rationed or in short supply during the late 1940s when U-Haul began serving U.S. customers. Today, that background is central to the U-Haul Sustainability Program: "Serving the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." Our commitment to reduce, reuse and recycle includes fuel-efficient moving vans, neighborhood proximity, moving box reuse, moving pads made from discarded material and packing peanuts that are 100% biodegradable. Learn more about these facts and others at uhaul.com/sustainability.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been the choice for the do-it-yourself mover. U-Haul customers' patronage has enabled the Company to maintain the largest rental fleet in the do-it-yourself moving industry which includes trucks, trailers and towing devices. U-Haul also offers storage throughout North America. The Company provides industry leading moving and storage boxes and an extended line of packing supplies to protect customer possessions. U-Haul is the consumer's number one choice as the largest installer of permanent trailer hitches in the automotive aftermarket. The Company supplies alternative-fuel for vehicles and backyard grills as one of the nation's largest retailers of propane.
U-Haul Public Relations
(602) 263-6772 fax
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines