Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 07:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
AngloGold (NYSE: AU) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: CLNE) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Harmony Gold (NYSE: HMY) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Intrepid Potash (NYSE: IPI) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $26.50 at Wunderlich.
Life Technologies (NASDAQ: LIFE) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $57 at WallachBeth.
Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) was initiated with a Outperform at BMO Capital
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $26 at Piper Jaffray.
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Priceline.com, AOL, Sysco, AngloGold Ashanti, and Boyd Gaming
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Sirius XM
- Comcast Corporation [CMCSA] and Bravo's Andy Cohen to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- Comcast Corporation [CMCS] and E!'s "Playing with Fire" to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
- Utilimaster(R) Corporation and BAF Technologies Announce Preferred and Exclusive Installer Agreement
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Comcast
Related Partner Headlines
- Eastman Chemical Company (EMN): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners Among Utilities' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Anglogold Ashanti Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (AU) - TheStreet.com
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA): Today's Featured Media Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Energy Transfer Equity and Other Utilities Stocks Making Big Moves on November 14, 2012 - Investopedia
- Mid-Afternoon Market Update: Markets Go Red; Ak Steel Plunges Again - Benzinga
- Mid-Day Market Update: Markets Mixed; Weatherford International Falls Further - Benzinga
- Dominion and More Big Movers in Utilities on November 13, 2012 - Investopedia
- Clean Energy Fuels Higher Amid LNG Partnership with GE - Benzinga
- Top 4 Large-Cap Stocks In The CATV Systems Industry With The Highest ROE - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
Acquisition of Websense, Inc. by Vista Equity Partners May Not Be in the Best Interests of Websense Shareholders
iGATE Terminates the Employment of President and CEO Phaneesh Murthy; Board Appoints Gerhard Watzinger Interim President and CEO
Volcano to Highlight its Physiology Expansion Efforts at EuroPCR 2013
Masimo CEO Joe Kiani Receives Argyros Medal for Visionary Leadership & Commitment to Patient Safety
Omega Protein christens two new vessels to add to its menhaden fishing fleet
H.B. Fuller Company Agrees to Acquire Plexbond Quimica, S/A
KPS Capital Partners, LP Announces Formation Of Expera Specialty Solutions; Creates The Leading Specialty Paper Company In North America; Agrees To Acquire The Specialty Paper Business Of Wausau Paper Corp. And The Thilmany Division Of Packaging Dynamics
Davies Company Real Estate: Social Media Makes Buying a Home Easier