Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 07:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
AngloGold (NYSE: AU) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: CLNE) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Harmony Gold (NYSE: HMY) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Intrepid Potash (NYSE: IPI) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $26.50 at Wunderlich.
Life Technologies (NASDAQ: LIFE) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $57 at WallachBeth.
Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) was initiated with a Outperform at BMO Capital
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $26 at Piper Jaffray.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines