Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 07:58 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Catamaran (NASDAQ: CTRX) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE: OFC) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Synacor (NASDAQ: SYNC) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Citigroup.
TIBCO Software (NASDAQ: TIBX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity.
Watson Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: WPI) was downgraded from Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines