NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: FSLR, NIHD, RIMM
Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2794.34, which represents 0.21% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $21.83 representing 5% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $18.30 and resistance at $26.31.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.61 representing 4.59% from its previous close. NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider , has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.84 and $6.88 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $7.41 representing 3.64% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $55.92 or -2.15% from the prior close. Shares of Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains have defined support at $51.30 and resistance at $57.65. Also among the worst performers F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $95.28 representing -1.4% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13342.2, which represents 0.66% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1435.83 that represents 0.47% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines