Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Higher: WYNN, PENN
Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 17:06 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.83% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $104.48 representing 1.35%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $99.32 and resistance at $110.00.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $40.2 representing 1.23% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $37.03 and $39.50 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that closed the trading session at $10.78 or -1.28% from the previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV shares have defined support at $9.67 and resistance at $10.77. Also among the worst performers was Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS), which closed the trading session at $43.76 representing 0.81% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1433.56, 4.48 points or 0.31% from the previous trading session.
- Casino Stocks Mid-Day Round Up - Lower: WYNN, LVS
- MGM Resorts International Ranks In Top 100 For MBA Students
- Is Las Vegas Sands Setting up for a Break Out?
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Higher: MGM, PNK
- MGM Resorts International & AEG Enter Into Definitive Joint Venture Agreement To Develop New Las Vegas Arena
- MGM Resorts Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
- Casinos Outperfomed: PNK, WYNN
- Is MGM Resorts Setting up for a Break Out?
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: ISLE, PNK
- Is Las Vegas Sands Close to Support?
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Wynn Resorts Ltd Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (WYNN) - TheStreet.com
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LVS) - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.29 Trade time:1:58PM EDT Value change:▼10.94 (-0.07%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.98 Trade time:1:59PM EDT Value change:▼0.83 (-0.05%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,474.85 Trade time:1:59PM EDT Value change:▼7.33 (-0.21%)
In The Wires
Nickelodeon And Crayola Draw Up New Adventures This Fall With Extended Licensing Partnership
AK Steel Announces Pricing of $30 Million Add-On Offering of Senior Secured Notes
Monsanto's Robert T. Fraley Named 2013 World Food Prize Laureate
Southern Company recognized as a top employer for workers over 50
5 Elements Independent Authors Must Include in their Press Kits
Scholastic Recognized with 21 "AEP Awards" for News Stories, Supplemental PreK - 12 Resources, and Marketing Campaigns
MARITAGE International and McCann Health Partner To Create First-ever Campaign for 'A Shawl for All Women'
Corvex and Related Respond to CommonWealth REIT's Misleading Statements Regarding Effects of Consent Solicitation on Debt Obligations