Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Higher: WYNN, PENN
Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 17:06 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.83% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $104.48 representing 1.35%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $99.32 and resistance at $110.00.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $40.2 representing 1.23% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $37.03 and $39.50 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that closed the trading session at $10.78 or -1.28% from the previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV shares have defined support at $9.67 and resistance at $10.77. Also among the worst performers was Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS), which closed the trading session at $43.76 representing 0.81% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1433.56, 4.48 points or 0.31% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines