Charles Schwab - Worst Performing Broker
Published on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 17:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.31%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $85.868, which represents 1.23% versus previous day close. The index , it had 10 out of 10 components trading higher.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $17.25 representing 3.85% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business, have defined support at $14.18 and resistance at $17.11.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $8.94 representing 2.17% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $8.26 and $8.88 respectively. The other top performer was Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which closed the trading session at $117.06 representing 2.07% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) that closed the trading session at $13.92 or 0% from the previous close. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider have defined support at $11.99 and resistance at $13.61. Also among the worst performers was Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which closed the trading session at $15.43 representing 0.19% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines