Is Domino's Pizza Trade Over?
Published on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 04:54 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ) ended the trading session lower by $0.31 or -0.86% from its previous close. Domino's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ) operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino's Pizza stores, located throughout the U.S. and other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the U.S. and internationally.
Domino's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $34.45 and by the resistance level at $36.47, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Domino's Pizza, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Domino's Pizza for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- Domino's Pizza Bullish Signs
- Domino's Pizza Welcomes Robert A. VanRenterghem as Vice President, Product Management
- Domino's Pizza Bearish Signs
- 'Domino's Live' Cameras Invite Customers to Follow Store Action, Live and Uncut
- Domino's Pizza Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Upcoming Domino's Pizza Investor Events
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Domino's Pizza
- Revolutionary Domino's Tracker(R) updated for Handmade Pan Pizza customers
- Domino's Pizza® Sponsors the Domino's DomiNoNo for 2013 MLB season
- Domino's Pizza Upside Looming?
Related Partner Headlines
- Domino's Unveils Gluten-Free Pizza - Benzinga
- Domino's Pizza Jumps More Than 7% After Earnings - Benzinga
- Benzinga Tastes the New Domino's Pizza - Benzinga
- A Franchise Veteran's Secrets to Success - TheStreet.com
- Domino's Pizza Inc. Stock Upgraded (DPZ) - TheStreet.com
- 5 Companies That Are Distressing Investors - TheStreet.com
- Domino's Could Serve Up an Entry - TheStreet.com
- 3 Winning Stocks to Sell for Profits - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Domino's Pizza to Buy on Fundamentals and Inflation Exposure - Benzinga
- Domino's Pizza Hits $1B in U.S. Digital Sales in One Year - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
U-Haul Continues to Offer 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and Also Is Offering 30 Days of Free U-Box Portable Moving and Storage to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Jon Huntsman Funds Charitable Donations With Share Proceeds
Silver Wheaton Announces Election Of Directors
ITG Adds Singapore to Asia Pacific POSIT® coverage
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation announces May 2013 distribution
Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of SoundBite Communications, Inc. SDBT