Published on Thursday, 13 September 2012 07:46 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was initiated with a Sell at Citigroup.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Ascena Retail Group (NASDAQ: ASNA) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $89 at The Benchmark Company.
Limited (NYSE: LTD) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Nordic American Tanker (NYSE: NAT) was initiated with a Reduce at Global Hunter Securites.
QR Energy LP (NYSE: QRE) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $22 at Wunderlich.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Tiffany & Co (NYSE: TIF) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- Governor Corbett: American Eagle Outfitters to Build New Distribution Center in Luzerne County; Create 369 Jobs
- Critical Alerts For Abercrombie & Fitch, UPS, Harley Davidson, Avis Budget, and Chemtura Released By InvestorsObserver
- Haemonetics Reports 4th Quarter Fiscal 2013 Revenue Up 34% and Adjusted EPS of $0.48; Fourth Quarter and Full Year Organic Revenue Up 4% and Full Year Adjusted EPS of $1.71; Completes Hemerus Medical, LLC Acquisition and Provides Fiscal 2014 Guidance
- Haemonetics Completes Hemerus Medical, LLC Acquisition
- Haemonetics Sets Date for Investor/Analyst Meeting
- Critical Trade Alerts For Occidental Petroleum, Pfizer, Coach, Western Refining, and Chicos FAS Released By InvestorsObserver
- L'Oreal USA And SAP Join Coach, Inc. At Hudson Yards
- Haemonetics Sets Date for Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Release: Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- Critical Alerts For Netflix, Abercrombie & Fitch, Whole Foods Market, Express, and Legg Mason Released By InvestorsObserver
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, Prudential, American Eagle Outfitters, CarMax, and KLA Tencor Released By InvestorsObserver
Related Partner Headlines
- Coach Inc. (COH): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner - TheStreet.com
- Has Abercrombie & Fitch Turned The Quarter? (ANF, AEO, ARO, GPS) - Investopedia
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Downgrades American Eagle Outfitters to Market Perform, Lowers PT - Benzinga
- Abercrombie Hits An Earnings Home Run (ANF, BKE, WSM) - Investopedia
- Analysts' Actions: ANF MOS COG FCFS WLT - TheStreet.com
- Abercrombie Soars 30% After Q3 Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $60 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Strong Q3 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wedbush Securities Raises PT to $48 on Abercrombie & Fitch Post Strong Q3, Guidance - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Raises PT to $52 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Blowout Quarter - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
BioDrain Medical to Present at the Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
Axion Power To Present At The Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
China United Insurance Service Reports Strong Pro-Forma Results For Fiscal 2013 Year-to-Date Period
CASMED to Present at the 2nd Annual Marcum MicroCap Conference
Acorn Energy CEO John Moore to Present at Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
DecisionPoint Systems to Present at the Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
CEL-SCI Corporation To Present At The Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
Ghana Gold Corp. Closes Acquisition of $5 Billion Gold Mining Property