New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 14 September 2012 07:54 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 14th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Ametek (NYSE: AME) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Coca-Cola Hellenic (NYSE: CCH) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Danaher (NYSE: DHR) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) was initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) was initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
MSC Industrial Direct (NYSE: MSM) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
PolyOne (NYSE: POL) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) was initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPW) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Vantiv (NYSE: VNTV) was initiated with Overweight at Evercore.
W.W. Grainger (NYSE: GWW) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
- AMETEK To Present At The 2013 KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive & Transportation Conference
- AMETEK Names Richard N. Grant as Vice President and General Manager, Materials Analysis Division
- Ruby Chandy Elected to AMETEK Board of Directors
- AMETEK Declares Quarterly Dividend Of Six Cents Per Share
- Applied Industrial Technologies Reports Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Results and Declares Dividend
- AMETEK to Present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Industrial and Construction Conference
- AMETEK Announces Record Results
- Applied Industrial Technologies to Report Third Quarter Earnings and Conduct Investor Teleconference on May 2, 2013
- AMETEK Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Webcasted Investor Conference Call
- The Children's Place Announces Participation in the Telsey Advisory Group's 5th Annual Spring Consumer Conference
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Market Perform Rating, Lowers PT on Children's Place Retail Stores - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Monness Crespi Hardt Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Children's Place Retail Stores - Benzinga
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Industrial Equipment Wholesale Industry With The Highest Dividend Yield - Benzinga
- Applied Industrial Technologies Announced Acquisition of HyQuip, Inc. - Benzinga
- Ametek Reaches New 52-Week High (AME) - TheStreet.com
- Ametek Inc. (AME): Today's Featured Industrial Winner - TheStreet.com
- Ametek Inc. (AME): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Initiates Ametek at Equal-Weight on Valuation - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For October 2, 2012 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Local Freight Trucking in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Cheapest Shopping Won't Be Found on Google Says Das Cheap!
Luke Bryan Tickets: Prices Slashed on Luke Bryan Tickets in Raleigh, Bethel, Camden, Peoria, Nashville, Hartford, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Indianapolis & SaratogaSprings
How to Set Up a Forum Website – Tips and Tutorials for Setting Up Online Forum Websites Announced by ThreeHosts.com
GuestPostingService.co.uk Launches Discounted Guest Posting Packages for SEO Resellers
WindhorseTour Updated Their Most Popular Jiuzhaigou Tour with Songpan Horse Riding
New Bad Credit Auto Loan Website, CarLoanSearch.ca Launches with 100% Acceptance on All Applications
Amerisleep Announces Memorial Day Weekend Memory Foam Mattress Sale Event