General Electric Booked a New High
Published on Friday, 14 September 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of General Electric Co. (NYSE:GE) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $22.24, traders are definitely monitoring General Electric's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) is a diversified technology, media, and financial services company. The diversified corporation offers products and services ranging from aircraft engines, power generation, water processing and security technology to medical imaging, business and consumer financing, media content, and industrial products. General Electric conducts operations globally, and its consider a bellwether of the U.S. economy, as it participates in so many segments of the economy. GE was founded in 1892 and is based in Fairfield, Connecticut.
General Electric is currently trading -0.02% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $19.36 and $21.00 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.68% from its previous trading close, which means that General Electric stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines