NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: FSLR, CTRP, MICC
Published on Friday, 14 September 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, September 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2856.8, which represents 0.9% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $24.39 representing 7.9% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $18.30 and resistance at $26.31.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $18.43 representing 6.52% from its previous close. Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.63 and $17.90 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Millicom (NYSE:MI), which is trading at $17.46 representing 6.52% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Check Point Software (NASDAQ:CHKP), which is trading at $47.76 or -1.85% from the prior close. Shares of Check Point Software, the Israeli based security software solutions provider have defined support at $44.77 and resistance at $49.09. Also among the worst performers Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), which is trading at $82.36 representing -1.16% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13566.3, which represents 0.2% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1464.75 that represents 0.33% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines