Nomura - Best Performing Broker
Published on Friday, 14 September 2012 17:07 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.4%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $89.309, which represents 1.03% versus previous day close. The index , it had 9 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $3.9 representing 3.72% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.17 and resistance at $3.67.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $9.88 representing 3.35% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $8.26 and $9.06 respectively. The other top performer was Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which closed the trading session at $18.27 representing 2.07% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) that closed the trading session at $17.46 or -1.47% from the previous close. Shares of TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors have defined support at $18.05 and resistance at $19.53. Also among the worst performers was Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which closed the trading session at $121.15 representing 0.4% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines