NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Lower Top Performers: GILD, ISRG, FFIV
Published on Monday, 17 September 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2851.02, which represents -0.24% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $64.98 representing 4.77% from its previous trading session. Shares of Gilead, the biopharmaceutical company that offer drugs for the treatment of Aids and liver disease have defined support at $50.79 and resistance at $58.84.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $509.61 representing 1.59% from its previous close. Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems, has calculated support and resistance levels at $486.01 and $518.37 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $104.93 representing 1.22% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $57.69 or -4.68% from the prior close. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $53.13 and resistance at $58.53. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $23.74 representing -3.54% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13554.1, which represents -0.29% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1462.22 that represents -0.24% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines