Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 07:43 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 18th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $80.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Cash America International (NYSE: CSH) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
France Telecom (NYSE: FTE) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein and to a Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas.
Fresenius Medical Care (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Optimer Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OPTR) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Reliance Steel (NYSE: RS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
WMS Industries (NYSE: WMS) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines