Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 07:43 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 18th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $80.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Cash America International (NYSE: CSH) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
France Telecom (NYSE: FTE) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein and to a Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas.
Fresenius Medical Care (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Optimer Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OPTR) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Reliance Steel (NYSE: RS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
WMS Industries (NYSE: WMS) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Broadcom Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Abbott to Present at Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference
- Abbott Announces CE Mark for World's Longest Coronary Drug Eluting Stent
- Alcoa Is in a Very Tight Range
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Alcoa Is in a Tight Range between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Rubicon Technology - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: BA, UTX, AA
- Is Broadcom Closing in to Resistance?
- Is There Resistance Above for Alcoa?
Related Partner Headlines
- Abbott Laboratories Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ABT) - TheStreet.com
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY): Today's Featured Retail Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Analog Devices Inc (ADI): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Alcoa Inc (AA): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Abbott Offers Details on Phase 3 Hep C Program - Benzinga
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy Toro, Stay Away From Marvell - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Let Politics Get You Down - TheStreet.com
- Alcoa Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (AA) - TheStreet.com
- Gilead, Abbott Unwrap Dueline Hep C Data (Updated) - TheStreet.com
- Abbott Announces Results of Analysis Exploring the Use of HUMIRA - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ForexMinute.com Now Listing Top Bitcoin Exchanges and Offering Forex Bitcoin Trading
idcloak Launches Proxy Web Browser for Blocked Facebook Users
Zane Benefits Publishes New Information on the Health Insurance Marketplaces
Great Discounts Now: DressFirst.com's Prom Dresses
JM Internet (@jmgrp) Releases Small Business SEO Tip on Google Penguin Update 2.0
TideBuy.com Released Its New Bridal Lingerie Collection To Enrich Its Product Line
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Very Small Bathroom Vanities
Discounted Wedding Accessories Now At TBdress.com