Mid Day Update - Broker Dealer Stocks Underperfoming: IBKR, NMR, GS
Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.03%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 87.579, which represents -0.59% from its previous close. 2 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) is the index current top performer, trading at $14.38 representing 0.56%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker, have defined support at $13.20 and resistance at $14.44.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is also among the top performers, trading at $3.83 representing 0.26% from its previous close. Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan has calculated support and resistance levels at $3.17 and $3.91 respectively. The other top performer is Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which is trading at $119.88 representing -0.02% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) that is trading at $15.77 or -1.62% from the previous close. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm have defined support at $11.82 and resistance at $16.44. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $9.39 representing -1.37% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines