TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: KO, KFT, CAT
Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13542.2, which represents -0.08% versus its previous trading session close, with 14 of its components trading positively.
Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $38.83 representing 1.24% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world have defined support at $37.11 and resistance at $40.67.
Kraft (NASDAQ:KFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $40.01 representing 0.78% from its previous close. Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.88 and $39.32 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $92.7 representing 0.77% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Alcoa (NYSE:AA) that is trading at $9.48 or -1.04% from the previous close. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $8.39 and resistance at $9.93. Also among the worst performers we have Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $9.21 representing -0.97% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines