NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: FFIV, APOL, BRCM, BBBY, FLEX
Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2855.28, which represents -0.04% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $110.39 representing 5.68% from its previous trading session. Shares of F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company have defined support at $94.52 and resistance at $102.00.
Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $29.68 representing 2.52% from its previous close. Apollo, the provider of educational programs, has calculated support and resistance levels at $27.86 and $30.41 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $36.8 representing 1.96% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY), which is trading at $68.78 or -2.82% from the prior close. Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond, the home furnishings retailer have defined support at $59.41 and resistance at $69.81. Also among the worst performers Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX), which is trading at $6.34 representing -2.54% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13550.3, which represents -0.02% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1458.16 that represents -0.21% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines