Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 20 September 2012 07:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
American Water (NYSE: AWK) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs. The firm also added the stock to its Conviction Buy List.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $58.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Dreamworks Animation (NASDAQ: DWA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital Markets.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ: ICON) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at The Benchmark Company.
Limited Brands (NYSE: LTD) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Marriott (NYSE: MAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
NV Energy (NYSE: NVE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QCOR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) was downgraded to a Neutral at Mizuho. The firm set its target price at $45.
United States Steel (NYSE: X) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?