Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 20 September 2012 07:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
American Water (NYSE: AWK) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs. The firm also added the stock to its Conviction Buy List.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $58.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Dreamworks Animation (NASDAQ: DWA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital Markets.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ: ICON) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at The Benchmark Company.
Limited Brands (NYSE: LTD) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Marriott (NYSE: MAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
NV Energy (NYSE: NVE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QCOR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) was downgraded to a Neutral at Mizuho. The firm set its target price at $45.
United States Steel (NYSE: X) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”