Published on Friday, 21 September 2012 07:44 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 21st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Esterline Technologies (NYSE: ESL) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
GasLog (NYSE: GLOG) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
International Business Machines (NYSE: IBM) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
NETGEAR (NASDAQ: NTGR) was initiated with a Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) was initiated with Market Perform at BMO Capital.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ: AMTD) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $19 at Sterne Agee.
Vical (NASDAQ: VICL) was initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines