Dow's Top Performers :T, DIS, KFT
Published on Friday, 21 September 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13621.8, which represents 0.18% versus its previous trading session close, with 21 of its components trading in positive territory.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $38.45 representing 1.33% versus the previous trading session. Shares of AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. have defined support at $34.24 and resistance at $38.28.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $53.21 representing 1.04% from its previous close. Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $47.42 and $52.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Kraft (NASDAQ:KFT), which is trading at $42.01 representing 0.99% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) that is trading at $91.86 or -0.74% from the previous close. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $81.78 and resistance at $94.28. Also among the worst performers we have Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $18.97 representing -0.73% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1463.58, which represents 0.23% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3188.31 that represents 0.39% from previous session.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines