NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Expedia
Published on Friday, 21 September 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2871.55, which represents 0.34% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.04 representing 5.17% from its previous trading session. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $50.47 and resistance at $57.00.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $60.21 representing 4.79% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $49.51 and $63.78 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Seagate (NASDAQ:STX), which is trading at $30.95 representing 3.1% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $6.53 or -5.44% from the prior close. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $7.15 and resistance at $7.86. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $21.4 representing -5.17% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13622.8, which represents 0.19% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1464.06 that represents 0.26% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines