Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Lower: ISLE, ASCA
Published on Friday, 21 September 2012 17:06 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session lower by closing -0.03% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with a slight downside bias with 3 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $7.11 representing 1.94%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas have defined support at $6.17 and resistance at $7.92.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $17.73 representing 1.26% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.48 and $17.64 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) that closed the trading session at $45.3 or -1.2% from the previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore shares have defined support at $40.50 and resistance at $47.59. Also among the worst performers was MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM), which closed the trading session at $10.73 representing -0.56% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1460.15, -0.11 points or -0.01% from the previous trading session.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines