Semis Stocks Mid-Day Round Up - Flat: RBCN, SNDK, BRCM
Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 11:52 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading flat at $0, representing 0% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is tumbling with 22 index components on the negative side.
Rubicon Technology (NASDAQ:RBCN) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $10.65, which represents 3.3%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Rubicon Technology, the high-quality sapphire substrates and optical windows have defined support at $8.28 and resistance at $10.73.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $45.47 representing 0.51% from its previous close. SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.46 and $46.99 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $36.24 representing 0.35% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) that is trading at $31.74 or -9.21% from the previous close. Shares of Veeco Instruments, the provider of process equipment solutions have defined support at $32.55 and resistance at $38.39. Also among the worst performers is STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM), which is currently trading at $5.83 representing -4.27% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are outperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines