Top Performing Dow Component: AT&T
Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13554, which represents -0.19% versus its previous trading session close, with 11 of its components trading positively.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $38.47 representing 1.01% versus the previous trading session. Shares of AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. have defined support at $34.24 and resistance at $38.28.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $41.24 representing 0.87% from its previous close. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $36.71 and $42.09 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), which is trading at $24.67 representing 0.64% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) that is trading at $22.69 or -1.88% from the previous close. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $22.99 and resistance at $26.90. Also among the worst performers we have Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $17.33 representing -1.48% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1455.27, which represents -0.33% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3156.71 that represents -0.73% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines