NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: BIDU, GOOG, APOL
Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2837.79, which represents -0.83% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $113.13 representing 1.81% from its previous trading session. Shares of Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine have defined support at $106.60 and resistance at $116.44.
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $745.47 representing 1.56% from its previous close. Google, the owner of the largest Internet search engine in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $562.09 and $712.81 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $29.73 representing 1.43% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $76.74 or -5.48% from the prior close. Shares of Citrix Systems, the enterprise software company with end-to-end virtualization have defined support at $68.17 and resistance at $81.85. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $8.05 representing -3.48% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13550.3, which represents -0.21% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1455.29 that represents -0.33% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines