NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: BIDU, GOOG, APOL
Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2837.79, which represents -0.83% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $113.13 representing 1.81% from its previous trading session. Shares of Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine have defined support at $106.60 and resistance at $116.44.
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $745.47 representing 1.56% from its previous close. Google, the owner of the largest Internet search engine in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $562.09 and $712.81 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $29.73 representing 1.43% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $76.74 or -5.48% from the prior close. Shares of Citrix Systems, the enterprise software company with end-to-end virtualization have defined support at $68.17 and resistance at $81.85. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $8.05 representing -3.48% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13550.3, which represents -0.21% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1455.29 that represents -0.33% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Sears Holdings
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- Citrix Systems: Waiting for Direction
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Trading Idea - Baidu A Doji Close
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: APOL, ERTS, BIIB
Related Partner Headlines
- Shares of SINA Rally on Reports of Alibaba Investment - Benzinga
- A Peek Into The Market Before The Trading Starts - Benzinga
- Baidu, Qualcomm Announce Collaboration - Benzinga
- Citrix Systems Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CTXS) - TheStreet.com
- 5 Education & Training Services Stocks With The Highest Revenue - Benzinga
- Apollo Group Inc (APOL): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Baidu Inc. (BIDU): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- More Reasons for Baidu's Drop - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
US Best Repair Service Honored at 19th Annual 9-1-1 for Kids Celebrity Classic Golf Tournament Hosted by Tim Brown and Kathy Ireland at Monarch Beach Golf Links, Dana Point, CA
Leading Infusionsoft Reseller Worldwide Offers $10,000 Giveway for Infusionsoft Purchasers
Valley Auto Loans Now Offering Bad Credit Auto Loans in the United Kingdom
Law Offices of Ralph Ferro Jr. Announce Complimentary Consultation for Month of May
Web HSP Teams with Local Churches to Offer No-Cost Hosting & Heavily Discounted Website Development Services
China Health Food Industry Analysis and 2015 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
Sherri Gastelum and Platinum Tax Defenders Gets $100,000 Tax Bills Reduced to $1,000 Or Less
Time and Gems’ Ongoing Memorial Day Sale Is Set To Make Waves