Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfomed: MS, AMTD, RJF
Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.22%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $84.771, which represents -0.6% versus previous day close. The index , it had 3 out of 10 components trading higher.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $17.19 representing 0.64% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business, have defined support at $16.84 and resistance at $18.50.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $16.14 representing 0.56% from its previous close. TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $18.05 and $19.53 respectively. The other top performer was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $37.6 representing 0% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that closed the trading session at $3.62 or -1.63% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.17 and resistance at $3.91. Also among the worst performers was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $9.16 representing -1.19% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines