New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 07:32 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Cray Inc (NASDAQ: CRAY) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $15 at Wunderlich.
Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $38 at Wunderlich.
Leapfrog (NYSE: LF) was initiated with a Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Life Technologies (NASDAQ: LIFE) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Lufkin Industries (NASDAQ: LUFK) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) was initiated with a Buy at ROTH Capital.
Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Sequenom (NASDAQ: SQNM) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Suisse.
State Street (NYSE: STT) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Super Micro Computer (NASDAQ: SMCI) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $17 at Wunderlich.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SGYP) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $7 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
- Shaving Tips for Men Now Includes Dollar Shave Club Price Drop at Cherry News
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines