Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 07:56 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abaxis (NASDAQ: ABAX) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Anixter International (NYSE: AXE) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ: BWLD) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Cognex Corp. (NASDAQ: CGNX) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Coinstar (NASDAQ: CSTR) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities. The firm slashed its target price to $52 from $96.
CSG Systems International (NASDAQ: CSGS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
GenOn Energy (NYSE: GEN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Marriott International (NYSE: MAR) was downgraded to a Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup and to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Safeway (NYSE: SWY) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
Union Drilling (NASDAQ: UDRL) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines