New Analyst Coverage
Published on Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 27th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) was initiated with Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) was initiated with a Neutral at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
Avista Corp. (NYSE: AVA) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
Cooper Tire & Rubber (NYSE: CTB) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Demandware (NYSE: DWRE) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) was initiated with a Sell at UBS.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
TIBCO Software (NASDAQ: TIBX) was initiated with Outperform at FBN Securities.
Validus Holdings (NYSE: VR) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines