New Analyst Coverage
Published on Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 27th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) was initiated with Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) was initiated with a Neutral at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
Avista Corp. (NYSE: AVA) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
Cooper Tire & Rubber (NYSE: CTB) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Demandware (NYSE: DWRE) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) was initiated with a Sell at UBS.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
TIBCO Software (NASDAQ: TIBX) was initiated with Outperform at FBN Securities.
Validus Holdings (NYSE: VR) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Allstate Catastrophe Response Team hits the ground after disaster
- Allstate Announces Offers to Purchase Debt Securities
- Allstate Announces Capital Management Plans
- Allstate Assisting Oklahoma Homeowners After Severe Tornadoes
- Allstate Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Trading the Setup In Amgen
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Allstate Foundation, Allstate New Jersey and Coastal Habitat for Humanity Join Together to Help 40 Manasquan Residents Impacted By Superstorm Sandy
- Reference Points for Amgen
- Allstate Insurance Company Files $3.8 Million Medical Fraud Lawsuit Against Six Physicians and Five Medical Professional Corporations
Related Partner Headlines
- Allstate Corp (ALL): Today's Featured Financial Winner - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: AMGN, HPY, but Avoid JCP - TheStreet.com
- Amgen Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AMGN) - TheStreet.com
- Amgen Inc (AMGN): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
- Amgen Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (AMGN) - TheStreet.com
- Allstate Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ALL) - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Higher - TheStreet.com
- Some Insurance for Your Stock Portfolio - TheStreet.com
- Hurricane Sandy Sets the Stage for Insurance Battles - TheStreet.com
- Phase 3 Sensipar®/Mimpara® EVOLVE™ Trial Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
Great Basin Gold Limited Insolvency Update
Bristow Group Reports Financial Results For Its 2013 Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Year Ended March 31, 2013
Amgen Announces Voting Results of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
CenturyLink to receive additional Connect America Funds
Domino's Pizza to Join S&P MidCap 400; Cynosure to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Ross Stores Announces Quarterly Dividend
EastGroup Properties Announces Recent Investments
Cash Dividend And Stock Repurchase Program Announced At Valley Commerce Bancorp's 2013 Annual Shareholders' Meeting