Top Performing Dow Component:
Published on Thursday, 27 September 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, September 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13476.4, which represents 0.47% versus its previous trading session close, with 22 of its components trading in positive territory.
() is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $8.92 representing 1.19% versus the previous trading session. Shares of , the have defined support at $7.83 and resistance at $9.79.
() is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $22.28 representing 0.81% from its previous close. , the has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.36 and $22.69 respectively. The other top performer this morning is (), which is trading at $52.3 representing 0.69% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include () that is trading at $29.96 or -0.68% from the previous close. Shares of , the have defined support at $28.78 and resistance at $30.65. Also among the worst performers we have (), which is trading at $92.09 representing -0.54% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1444.74, which represents 0.8% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3126.23 that represents 1.05% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines