NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: FSLR, SPLS, CTRP
Published on Thursday, 27 September 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, September 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2815.63, which represents 1.22% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
() is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $21.77 representing 4.16% from its previous trading session. Shares of , the have defined support at $20.32 and resistance at $24.93.
() is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $11.75 representing 3.03% from its previous close. , the , has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.57 and $12.44 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is (), which is trading at $17.51 representing 3% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include (), which is trading at $7.89 or -2.17% from the prior close. Shares of , the have defined support at $5.84 and resistance at $8.39. Also among the worst performers (), which is trading at $14.79 representing -2.05% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13494.9, which represents 0.61% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1446.5 that represents 0.92% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines