Casinos Outperfomed: MGM, WYNN
Published on Thursday, 27 September 2012 17:06 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, September 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 1.07% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a broad rally with 7 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
() was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $10.88 representing 3.23%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of , the have defined support at $9.67 and resistance at $11.78.
() was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $115.65 representing 1.7% from its previous close. , the has calculated support and resistance levels at $99.32 and $116.47 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include () that closed the trading session at $7.06 or 0.14% from the previous close. , the shares have defined support at $6.85 and resistance at $7.27. Also among the worst performers was (), which closed the trading session at $42.82 representing 0.38% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1447.15, 13.83 points or 0.96% from the previous trading session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines