- Best Performing Broker
Published on Thursday, 27 September 2012 17:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.96%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $82.99, which represents 1.07% versus previous day close. The index , it had 8 out of 10 components trading higher.
() was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $3.66 representing 2.81% versus the previous trading session. Shares of , the , have defined support at $3.17 and resistance at $3.91.
() was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $16.84 representing 2.5% from its previous close. , the has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.84 and $18.50 respectively. The other top performer was (), which closed the trading session at $8.89 representing 2.13% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include () that closed the trading session at $15.5 or -0.67% from the previous close. Shares of , the have defined support at $18.05 and resistance at $19.53. Also among the worst performers was (), which closed the trading session at $12.88 representing -0.16% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines