Early Research Calls
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 08:17 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
ADTRAN (NASDAQ: ADTN) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
American Capital Mortgage (NASDAQ: MTGE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim.
AXIS Capital (NYSE: AXS) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore Partners.
Box Ships (NYSE: TEU) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
FMC Corp. (NYSE: FMC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
PartnerRe (NYSE: PRE) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore Partners.
Reed Elsevier (NYSE: RUK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Syngenta (NYSE: SYT) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Atwood Oceanics to Buy; Cost Guidance Overhang Has Passed - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Williams Financial Group Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Atwood Oceanics - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Atwood Oceanics - Benzinga
- ArcelorMittal Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (MT) - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Stocks In The Communication Equipment Industry With The Highest Dividend Yield - Benzinga
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Wednesday November 7, 2012 - Benzinga
- ArcelorMittal SA Stock Downgraded (MT) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Bank of America Upgrades ArcelorMittal to Buy on Reduced Risk - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Upgrades ArcelorMittal to Buy; Negative Newsflow Ending - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on American Capital Mortgage Investment - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
UTC Calls For Redemption Of All Of Its Outstanding 1.200 Percent Notes Due June 1, 2015
Baylake Corp. Approves Common Stock Repurchase Program
FMC Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Teleconference Schedule
Diageo Thanks Connecticut Legislature and Governor for Continuing to Modernize Beverage Alcohol Laws
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Quarter Three Fiscal Year 2013
Maidenform Brands, Inc. to Participate in the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference to be held at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, May 29, 2013
China GengSheng Receives Delinquency Letter from NYSE MKT
Limited Brands Declares Cash Dividend