Buyers Stepping In - Research In Motion
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Research In Motion is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2% higher.
Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions and smart phones for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Blackberry maker provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
Research In Motion has already traded 3.09 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $6.22 and $7.86 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.66% from its previous trading close, which means that Research In Motion stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines