Pinnacle Entertainment - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 11:52 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading lower by -0.58% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a broad decline with 1 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $12.32 representing 0.88%. versus the previous trading session. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina, shares have defined support at $10.97 and resistance at $12.66.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $42.71 representing -0.26% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $37.03 and $42.29 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that is trading at $10.73 or -1.38% from the previous close. The Shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $10.28 and resistance at $11.78. Also among the worst performers is Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which so far is trading at $6.97 representing -1.27% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1437.64, -9.51 points or -0.66% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines