Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Lower: RJF, SCHW, NMR
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 11:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.66%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 82.102, which represents -1.15% from its previous close. 1 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) is the index current top performer, trading at $36.82 representing 0.57%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $36.56 and resistance at $38.52.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) is also among the top performers, trading at $12.88 representing -0.16% from its previous close. Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.65 and $14.62 respectively. The other top performer is Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which is trading at $16.81 representing -0.18% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $3.54 or -3.28% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.50 and resistance at $3.91. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $8.63 representing -2.49% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines